top of page
- Feb 08, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM ESTRegister: https://bit.ly/USOSADHSSTUSOS offers our next webinar in collaboration with the Massachusetts Teachers Association, Citizens for Public Schools, & the American Federation of Teachers-MA. We discuss the use of high-stakes standardized tests as one of the greatest education malpractice issues of our time.
- Jan 26, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM ESTRegister: https://tinyurl.com/eaurs5ujUSOS offers our next webinar in collaboration with the Massachusetts Teachers Association, Citizens for Public Schools, & the American Federation of Teachers-MA. We address the demoralization of educators in our public schools, and we talk with panelists about what we can do.
- Fri 13 May13FriMayEducators' Rights in Times of Censorship/Webinar
- Thu 24 Feb24ThuFebAction Dialogue Follow Up: Resisting Attacks on CRT/ZoomFeb 24, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM ESTZoomJoin USOS as we explore forming a working group to develop strategies to support teaching the truth about systemic racism and oppression. This event is open to anyone who wants support others in resisting the attacks on CRT, anti-oppressive education, banning of books, and surveillance of educators.
- Thu 13 Jan13ThuJanStanding Up to CRT Attacks: Strategies and Actions/Zoom
- Mon 03 May03MonMayThe Unions Our Educators and Communities Deserve/Zoom
- Mon 25 Jan25MonJanUniting to Save Our Schools Action Dialogue/Action Dialogue
- Mon 31 Aug31MonAugWhat Does It Mean To Safely Return To Schools?/Online Event
bottom of page